POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC to be revived : Re: IRTC to be revived Server Time
1 May 2024 03:31:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC to be revived
From: Chris Cason
Date: 4 Mar 2008 07:51:15
Message: <47cd45c3$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> this is great!  I don't really think it wasn't really any issue related to
> software:  it was just bunch of static html pages manually updated by the
> admins after all.

Warp's response is right on the money here. Nearly-full automation is very
important; I can vouch for that from seeing the IRTC run via the admin
list. Everytime you have to do something manually it adds the potential for
something to go wrong, plus requires someone to be available at the right
time to do it.

-- Chris