POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adventures with digital painting : Adventures with digital painting Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Adventures with digital painting
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Mar 2008 04:46:33
Message: <47cd1a79$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so yesterday I was playing with the GIMP 2.2, and last night I
played with my dad's copy of PhotoShop Elements 4.0.

The problem basically seems to boil down to the fact that it is
virtually impossible to draw with a mouse. Drawing with the GIMP, all
the lines come out horribly wobbly. PhotoShop seems to smooth the mouse
input somewhat, so lines come out less wiggly.

But even so, no matter what software I use, if you move the mouse in a
circle, it draws a square with rounded corners. It seems the mouse is
very keen to move in the horizontal and vertical directions, and resists
moving in any other directions. Very irritating...

kinda tempted here... (Who knows? Maybe some kind soul will get it for
my birthday...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/