POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings : Re: Drawings Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drawings
From: scott
Date: 4 Mar 2008 03:01:37
Message: <47cd01e1$1@news.povray.org>
> The endless *hours* I've spent fighting with Inkscape trying to make the
> curves look smooth though... It's really very hard indeed to make the
> curves completely smooth. Even after tuning all the control handles for
> ages you can still see where the control points are. :-(

I've not used Inkscape much, but there must be some option to set the corner
points to "smooth" which constrains the bezier control points so that the
join is smooth.  If you really want to have a sharp corner, then you can set
it to "corner" so that you can adjust the control points independantly.

> Perhaps I'll try Photoshop Elements tonight...

Or give PaintShopPro a try too, if you can't get along with PSE.