POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings : Re: Drawings Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drawings
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 3 Mar 2008 16:28:52
Message: <47cc6d94$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>
>> Nope, it's no good. I ph413. I simply can't get that mouth shape
>> correct. It's too crazy... Attempt #2 looks *vaguely* reminiscent of
>> him, but the others are just nowhere near.
>
> I WANNA SEE!!! :D
>

>> *throws paper away*
>>

> No, don't throw away. I posted my lame attempt at drawing.

Look, it sucked, OK? (And I'm not supposed to my using the PostIt(tm)
notes on my desk for drawing cartoon characters during work hours.) Just
assume you already saw it and start with the pointing and the laughing...

...OMG! I just had an idea. Damn it, I could make a comic about
povray.off-topic! o_O Let's face it, some pretty amusing stuff happens
round here. And I'm at least as weird as Ethan while still being a real
person... my God, we could make millions!

Oh, wait. Yah, I still can't draw yet... :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/