POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings : Re: Drawings Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drawings
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Mar 2008 10:46:57
Message: <47cc1d71$1@news.povray.org>
I've just added Scott to the set. Did it real quick, but it's instantly
recognisable as Scott, which has got to be a good thing!

I also had a go at drawing some stuff with the GIMP. But the problem I
instantly ran into is that drawing with a mouse is virutally impossible.
The lines are all disgustingly wobbly and uneven.

Damn, now I remember why I usually stick with vector graphics! (But then
of course you have to spend countless hours playing with Beizer curves
which never ever look quite how you want them to...)

Either way, I can't even draw *lines* as nicely as Tim does! (I wonder

suck at drawing...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/