POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings : Re: Drawings Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drawings
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Mar 2008 10:41:27
Message: <47cc1c27$1@news.povray.org>
>> That's a hell of a lot better than I could do.
>
> Ditto.
>
> Heck that looks like the first comics.

Yay! I've found something I don't suck at! :-D

I just sat down and drew Scott - and it looks like Scott! w00t! Now I
almost look talented. Heh.

[Aside from the minor detail that I'm simply copying somebody else's
creative genius photocopier-style.]

Seriously, you try drawing a person's face, and the result looks
*nothing* like them! One time, I even tried to draw Pikachu. (Don't
ask.) It looked completely wrong. But for some reason, I can draw
characters from Ctrl+Alt+Del and they look right... yays!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/