POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires : Re: Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seemingly they don't understand the concept of winter tires
From: scott
Date: 3 Mar 2008 09:09:03
Message: <47cc067f$1@news.povray.org>
>>   Not if you live in Canada, Cuba, Finland, or basically any western
>> country which is not the US. ;)
>>

> But at times your options are limited because you don't pay for it.

You mean to say that you pay for your medical care directly?  If you needed
some complicated heart operation and the cost was $200k, you'd have to pay
that sum yourself?  Or do you mean you pay an insurance company?  If you pay
insurance, then I can't believe that the insurance company will let you
choose how to treat your illness, otherwise everyone would be getting the
most expensive treatment possible for tiny things and your premiums would be
huge.  Or maybe you can, and that is why the US health system works so badly
;-)