POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Mar 2008 05:44:58
Message: <47cbd6aa$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Go download a free trial of it. Go to Adobe, now! Download DOWNLOAD
> *DOWNLOAD*!!! It'll last 30 days, then you'll be hooked.

Actually... apparently I bought my dad a copy of Adobe Photoshop
Elements 5 and Adobe Promier for his birthday one year. I'd forgotten
about that!

[And so had he. The software *demands* SSE2 and refuses to operate
without it, so he's never been able to run it. Until now...]

I'll have to go round his house and have a play with it.

A5 one that comes bundled with a copy of Photoshop Elements. I'm
momentarily tempted...

...and then I remember that I can't actually draw, and just having
similar software and hardware to Tim wouldn't magically enable me to be
a supreme artist like him. And I'm probably too stupid to figure out a
package like Photoshop anyway.

[You might recall I gave up on 3D Studio Max - reputedly the most
powerful 3D software ever written in human history - because I couldn't
figure out how to make it draw something other than spheres of cylinders.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/