POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod touch : Re: iPod touch Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod touch
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Mar 2008 18:31:47
Message: <47cb38e3$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> It's Apple, it doesn't need features to be cool.

Speaking of which, it looks like Apple is pulling the same stuff
Microsoft got spanked over 20 years ago.   I think it's probably pretty
endemic to commercial software developers both making and using frameworks.

http://blog.vlad1.com/2008/02/28/finding-the-os-x-turbo-button/
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/roc/

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)