POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod touch : Re: iPod touch Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod touch
From: Warp
Date: 29 Feb 2008 12:21:38
Message: <47c83f21@news.povray.org>
> I won't be paying 20 bucks for the "app pack" to get stuff I already
> had, so I'll see if there is some h4x0r way to get them back.

  If you had that software legally it means that your iPod has a legal
license for that software. Unless I'm completely wrong, the license
entitles you to get the software again if you lost it.

  Of course it may be that getting the software back is part of the
warranty, which you voided by hacking the device...

  OTOH, is 20 dollars really that much money?

--
                                                          - Warp