POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod touch : Re: iPod touch Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod touch
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 29 Feb 2008 10:54:09
Message: <47c82aa1$1@news.povray.org>

> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> and I can check my email from it.
>
> Oh. Dear God.

Actually, I *could* check my email from it, can't anymore. I lost the
mail app (along with others) on my first failed attempt at jailbreaking.
I won't be paying 20 bucks for the "app pack" to get stuff I already
had, so I'll see if there is some h4x0r way to get them back.

And in fact, the iPod touch has those apps (I know it because I have
extracted the disk image from the firmware). The so-called app pack
probably just "unlocks" them.