POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 27 Feb 2008 07:19:43
Message: <47c5555f@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   One could think that some law (hmm, what's "kaavoitus" in English?)
> would prohibit building too close to train tracks and other such noisy
> environments, but I suppose not.

Well, my house is actually built 60 years ago and I have no idea, how

don't actually apply (actually, theres much newer houses between mine
and the track). I think the basic problem comes from increasing weights
of the trains - 60 years ago there probably wasn't such massive
movements on that track as today (note that they still are rare).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net