POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Feb 2008 06:50:24
Message: <47c54e80$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   One could think that some law (hmm, what's "kaavoitus" in English?)
> would prohibit building too close to train tracks and other such noisy
> environments, but I suppose not.

Hmm, now there's an interesting thought... I know there are regulations
here against high noise levels, but I don't think there's actually
anything against low-frequency vibrations. (i.e., something that's
seisemic rather than sonic.)

Why that's relevant I'm not really sure... and um... wow, is it noon
already?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/