POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Simple Windows question : Re: Simple Windows question Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple Windows question
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Feb 2008 06:41:03
Message: <47c54c4f$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:

>> Oh well, I guess I'll see if it works where I really want it to work.
>
> Note that if it's about locking oslt, you can't be sure that it'll work
> always when needed :(.

You think that's random? On one of our servers, there are some folders
in the recycle bin which *cannot* be deleted. Every time you try it
complains that they're "in use". Despite the fact that the server has
been rebooted God knows how many times over the years. But still these
files cannot be removed.

Fortunately they're small...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/