POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A couple of amusements... : Re: A couple of amusements... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A couple of amusements...
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 27 Feb 2008 06:31:44
Message: <47c54a20$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:
> This kind of maul works great for splitting wood,
> but you probably couldn't hit a headcrab with it =P

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200325119_200325119

Ahh, yes, now we're talkin' ;).

I'll have to correct myself - my axe is not the pro chopping axe of
Fiskars - it's pro splitting axe:
http://www.fiskars.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10101&categoryId=10277&productId=10529

I'd quickly say that it weights about the same ('bout 5kg) that the one
you linked, but from the balance of the axe and the information from
Fiskars's web page would say it should weight less than half of the one
you linked :O. I think I'll need to find my scale to check this out...

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net