POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature proposition: syntax for custom reflections : Re: Feature proposition: syntax for custom reflections Server Time
27 Apr 2024 14:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature proposition: syntax for custom reflections
From: Warp
Date: 26 Feb 2008 11:04:28
Message: <47c4388c@news.povray.org>

> > #local n--;

> Oh yes, we should definitely add that to pov4 SDL!

> (remember that currently you need #local n=n-1;)

  I still think that it's better to develop a new language from scratch
than trying to patch the existing one.

  (And no, this doesn't mean the new language must look very different
from the current one. It just means that these suggestions all sound
like "this should be added to the *current* SDL", not "the *new* SDL
should have this feature".)

--
                                                          - Warp