POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Feb 2008 13:27:33
Message: <47c30895$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:13:39 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 23 Feb 2008 16:13:57 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>

>>It's a very nice sharp pointy thing - but not something that we want to,
>>um, *stain* if we can avoid it - it is something of an antique.  WWII
>>Japanese NCO Saber. :-)
>
> A serious Toasting Iron and all I've got is a Swiss Army knife with an
> inch and a half blade. It also has a nail file and a pair of scissors so
> I can give a vicious manicure :)
> Have at you!

LOL!

> I bet Gail has one too or Ken, do

Possibly.  We've also got a "show" katana, but the blade on that one
isn't particularly sharp.  Still, if I were running after someone with
that one, it still *looks* dangerous, and I no doubt could leave a nasty
bruise at the very least.

But what I've been thinking about more recently is this:

http://tinyurl.com/2yvfmw

(Not exactly the one I was looking for, sadly, they don't seem to carry
the one I wanted any more)

Jim