POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video compression : Re: Video compression Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video compression
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 22 Feb 2008 16:37:39
Message: <47bf40a3$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> There's a REG_SZ VIDC.HFYU that's set to "huffyuv.dll". Sure enough, the
> file C:\WINDOWS\system32\HUFFYUV.DLL exists.
>
> I wonder how it got there though?

I just replaced it with a copy of the original DLL I downloaded a year
or two ago and was happily using. Still I can't get compressed streams
to play back properly.

At this point, I am forced to conclude that I'll just have to give up on
using huffyuv. I just can't make it work properly...

I wonder - could it be a VirtualDub bug?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/