POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hysterical confusers : Hysterical confusers Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Hysterical confusers
From: Doctor John
Date: 22 Feb 2008 10:09:13
Message: <47bee599@news.povray.org>
A long time since I posted here so "Hi, there everyone. Good to see
you're still posting, Invisible (and listening to Enigma, Enya et al).
Ditto John Van Sickle, Warp, Jim H and others too numerous to mention."

I'm considering another move of abode and have thus been sorting through
the accumulated rubbish of a lifetime to decide what gets thrown out and
what gets kept.
In amongst the detritus I found a Toshiba T-1850 laptop. It powers up
but seems to suffering from bit rot so not a great deal happens from
power up onwards :-(
In the light of DKB's posts over on p.b.i it seems a good idea to
attempt to reinstall the OS (iirc win3) and then install DKBTrace -
always assuming that I can find the original sources.
Anyone want a trip down memory lane?

John
finished," then he sat down.