POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 21 Feb 2008 19:33:12
Message: <47be1848@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
> And lo on Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:36:30 -0000, Brian Elliott
> <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> did spake, saying:
>
>> "Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>>> And lo on Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:37:25 -0000, andrel
>>> <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

>>> I thought everyone knew that all Bowler hats were equipped with
>>> personal time machines?
>>
>> Ah.  And there I was, relying on a long striped scarf.
>
> I thought they were all recalled for safety reasons, too many people
> tripping up and squishing the wrong butterfly.

You know, I did that once, tripped and accidentally landed in 100,000 BC.
The disturbed butterfly distracted a Neaterthal's attention just long enough
to be clubbed senseless by a Cro-Magnon who'd just appeared on the scene and
was about to be tied into a giant pretzel by the big guy.

Didn't tell anyone when I got back.