POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need two things.. : Re: Need two things.. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:47:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need two things..
From: Alain
Date: 21 Feb 2008 10:54:12
Message: <47bd9ea4$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/02/20 22:19:
> In article <47bc5412@news.povray.org>, nam### [at] nospamgmailcom
> says...
>> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>>> Oh, and one thought on someone's mentioning DKBTrace. The only advantage
>>> I could see with it is that it has enough similar syntax that you
>>> *could* maybe run it on low power, low memory, systems, like Palm
>>> Pilots, where I don't imagine managing to get POVRay onto one of them,
>>> or at least have it run at all, even if you could. Its unfortunate that
>>> the same issue exists for its code as did for POVRay. :(
>> why would someone in their right mind want to render stuff in
>> underpowered hardware?!  We should all be wanting more, not less!
>>
> Well, if that is all you have to work with... I mean, what else am I
> supposed to do during my lunch breaks, read? lol

On a palm... maybe withess the completion of 1 line... possibly 2 or 3 for a
prety simple scene.
Read? Why not? You could read the POV-Ray's documentations ;-) or this news group.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you've gained twenty pounds