POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The chart : Re: The chart Server Time
19 May 2024 02:55:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The chart
From: Invisible
Date: 21 Feb 2008 10:02:51
Message: <47bd929b$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Now these points of data make a beautiful... uh... wait a sec...
>
> Dude, I'd go for that 175 quid Intel that gets 2700 passmarks or
> whatever ;-)  Which one is that btw?

from ebuyer.com for in-stock CPUs. I just did the ones they had on their
front page. (But only the retail-boxed, no OEMs.)

And yeah - I think possibly I need to add a few more data points here
before any meaningful conclusions can be drawn.

[What I was *expecting* to see was one curve for Intel, and another one
way to the right for AMD. But that doesn't appear to be the case...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/