POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need two things.. : Re: Need two things.. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need two things..
From: Chris B
Date: 21 Feb 2008 05:17:59
Message: <47bd4fd7$1@news.povray.org>
"Patrick Elliott" <sel### [at] rraznet> wrote in message
> Oh, and BTW, thanks for the total lack of advice on the one thing that
> is *more* critical to what I am attempting than the textures, which I
> could tweak from the standard set, if necessary. :p

Have you looked at the Material Editor in Moray which claims that it
"supports (almost) all POV-Ray 3.5 texturing features, even including
advanced features like media, interior, density, warps, slopemaps and
texturemaps. The colormap allows you to build complex colormaps in realtime.
And you can preview your textures (or subtextures) at any time. POV-Ray will
render a thumbnail into the Material Editor. While POV-Ray renders you can
continue editing the material in Moray."

See http://www.stmuc.com/moray/ for a screenshot.

Regards,
Chris B.