POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New LuxRender web site (http://www.luxrender.net) : Re: New LuxRender web site (http://www.luxrender.net) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New LuxRender web site (http://www.luxrender.net)
From: St
Date: 20 Feb 2008 13:29:10
Message: <47bc7176@news.povray.org>
"delle" <del### [at] ciaowebit> wrote in message

> Speaking about "low quality", my Nvidia card can play Crysis at 30 fps ...
> the
> quality is quite good...

  Nice to see a Crysis fan around here. :) That's low quality on your card??

  I think I get around 24 fps with my nV 6600 on my xpPC, which is very
playable on low, (and Crysis' 'low' settings had been compared to FarCry's
'medium' settings in one post on crymod.com, and, I would agree). As for
your image, well, actually, that's the best image I've seen produced with
Crysis so far, and trust me, I've seen nearly all of them - hundreds and
hundreds of them, all over the place.  ;)

        If that's a still of your own CE2 map, good work.

         ~Steve~