POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : was Andrew abducted? : Re: was Andrew abducted? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: was Andrew abducted?
From: Michael Zier
Date: 20 Feb 2008 09:05:27
Message: <47bc33a7$1@news.povray.org>
Am Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:46:29 +0000 schrieb Invisible:

>> All
>> other roads have limits the same as UK, ie about 60mph out of built up
>> areas and 30mph in towns and villages.
>
> Interesting. In Switzerland at least, the limits are all in km rather
> than miles...

Of course we use the metric system in Germany, so FWIW it's 50km/h inside
towns, villages..., 100km/h outside towns except motorways, and 130km/h
as a guidance on the motorways, unless stated otherwise. The latter
means, if you go faster than 130km/h on the motorway (Should I say
autobahn? Everybody understands :P) and you crash, you'll get full credit
for the crash.
Where I live, the eastern part of Germany, the far greater part of AB's
are limited to 130km/h. Except the big ones connecting East and Eest
Europe (A2, A4).