POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Landscape flyover : Landscape flyover Server Time
23 Jun 2024 16:01:29 EDT (-0400)
  Landscape flyover
From: William Tracy
Date: 19 Feb 2008 20:02:52
Message: <47bb7c3c@news.povray.org>
I'm playing with material for my IRTC animation entry.

I aggressively cut back on my trees until I got my landscape to parse in
three seconds. Unfortunately, it looks kind of bare now. :-(

Actually, this is only about the first 20% of what I rendered--the full
sequence was too big to upload here.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

This summer...There is another word for EXCITEMENT!
Roget's Thesaurus: The Motion Picture
     -- posted by dr_dank on Slashdot

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: