POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture: Canvas (slightly Transluscent) : Re: Texture: Canvas (slightly Transluscent) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:34:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture: Canvas (slightly Transluscent)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 19 Feb 2008 18:00:01
Message: <47bb5f71$1@news.povray.org>
Jan, it might be I have to ask you to give me a sample canvas. I was reading
the link you provided, but this all sounds a bit Chinese to me. I never used
those techniques before, not even the NORMAL feature.

All I know is, that I would go for the small scale (0.001), since I need a
high antialiasing and a high speed.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your help very much! Shall I name one of these
wicked vintage airplanes with your name?

Here the canvas box and a thin wooden board behind.

box
{
  < -10.0, -1.0, 0.0 > < 10.0, 1.0, 0.005 >
}

box
{
  < -10.0, -0.025, 0.005 > < 10.0, 0.025, 0.055 >
}

Greetings,

Sven