POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture: Canvas (slightly Transluscent) : Re: Texture: Canvas (slightly Transluscent) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture: Canvas (slightly Transluscent)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 19 Feb 2008 14:47:03
Message: <47bb3237$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Jan and Alain! I appreciate your help a lot!

I use POV-Ray since around 1993 or so. Long time. But I used, up to now,
only relatively simple techniques. I would like to ask you two to give me
some sample code for a basic box, which should have these attributes. The
reason is, I was reading your suggestions but still don't know, how to
follow them up.

Let it be a thin sample box, resembling some canvas:

box
{
 < 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 > < 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 >
}

Let's assume the the name for the canvas texture graphic file would be
"Canvas.png".

Thanks for your help again,

Sven