POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 19 Feb 2008 05:39:54
Message: <47bab1fa@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
news:qdalr3p1t26l7s6jgvf7l9g7nkics7c4dp@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:53:58 +0000, Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
>
>>I am also told that your women
>
> Sorry Brian, I just remembered that you are from the other colony  :)

Dat's ok.  Only a little skiing available here so he may not have come
anyway.  And too much danger from the wildlife.  Spiders: Funnelwebs and
Redbacks;  We've more poisonous snakes than you can poke a stick at (so to
speak): Death Adders, Taipans, Red-bellied blacks, the Western Fierce Snake
and the Brown snakes;  And we have critters that'll keep you standing in the
heat on a 40 Deg.C day, ie., Crocodiles in our rivers that eat you whole and
shit your shoes out a month later and thoroughly deadly marine life you
don't want to meet on a swim: box jellyfish, stonefish, blue-ringed octopi,
and the odd white-pointer.

Oh, and watch out for the drop-bears!

It's a wonder any of us survive past childhood really.