POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internet censorship in Finland : Re: Internet censorship in Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet censorship in Finland
From: Warp
Date: 19 Feb 2008 04:45:51
Message: <47baa54f@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] laptopcom> wrote:
> If someone totally unrelated
> had been blocked, like say amazon.com or some general news website, then
> that would have been a better example to use - but I doubt any sites like
> that are actually blocked.

  Here's another criticism of the censorship, with good examples of
censored sites which have absolutely nothing to with porn and have
absolutely nothing illegal. How these sites have ended up into the
censorship list is a complete mystery.

http://www.effi.org/blog/kai-2008-02-18.html

  May I again remind that censoring completely legal information is
illegal in Finland, yet they are doing it with impunity.

--
                                                          - Warp