POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : custom dispersion curve : Re: custom dispersion curve Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:52:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: custom dispersion curve
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Feb 2008 19:47:59
Message: <47ba273f$1@news.povray.org>
The 3.7 beta source code is available now so I gave it a look and found it's
done (at least in part) in source\ backend\ lighting\ photons.cpp so thought
I'd mention that. And I'm guessing that might be an easier read than
previous source code, not that I know that for sure either but that's what I
hear.

Didn't look trivial to use more than a single ior, but I don't know the
coding at all. That's what the povray.programming group would be for, or
someone else might have more to say here.
--
/*bob hughes*/