POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 05:10:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: scott
Date: 18 Feb 2008 03:26:00
Message: <47b94118$1@news.povray.org>
> As Sabrina says some of them are over-17, but for the under's I'll be
> betting on a family gun or some such. Was it Michael Moore who pointed out
> that the majority of guns 'on the streets' in America were stolen from
> those who purchased them legally.

I heard a lot of Americans say that they own (and sometimes carry) a gun to
protect themselves.  But in reality, when an attacker starts shooting, how
many members of the public are really going to get out their gun and try to
battle with the attacker?  And do they propose that children carry guns too
to protect themselves?