POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Skeletal Animation Saga Continues : Re: Skeletal Animation Saga Continues Server Time
4 May 2024 00:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skeletal Animation Saga Continues
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 16 Feb 2008 07:41:29
Message: <47b6d9f9$1@news.povray.org>

> Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote:
>> Does it work if you add a comma at the end of every line?
>
> Well, I'll be darned.  IT WORKED!
>
> My gosh, I would have never thought of that?  What prompted you that the key
> could be putting commas at the end of lines?
>
> Thanks Nicolas.  Now I am in the game, I can debug his moves at my hearts
> content, until I get the correct pose specifications.

Looks like the parser doesn't care if there are newlines. Only commas
separate items.

"L_Hip_Ind", 3, <-40,0,0>, "L_Knee_Ind", 4, <0,0,0>, "L_Ankle_Ind", 5,
<50,0,0>, "R_Hip_Ind", 13, <45, 0, 0>

Imagine how the parser would work with *that* if it didn't have commas
between the vectors and the strings.