POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 15 Feb 2008 22:37:00
Message: <47b65a5c$1@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> I now realize I must spell everything out for you guys.

Because, when you rant like this, no one except you can tell what your
point actually is. It's not spelling it out, it's actually making your
point. If you can't do that effectively, maybe it's not the audiences'
fault.

> Why does someone need their ass kicked for this?
>
> If weren't for the profiteering drug war this now dead killer more than likely
> would have been smoking a bong and solving his issues creatively, not doing
> what he did.

No one ever went on a shooting spree before pot was banned, did they?
That means there was no 'massacre' type crimes that could be blamed on
pot, so the government could ban it. But the government did ban it by
blaming it for causing people to go crazy and kill each other.
Therefore, the crimes existed and pot was to blame.