POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And today, C# : Re: And today, C# Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And today, C#
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Feb 2008 13:55:42
Message: <47b5e02e$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:51:17 -0200, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Warp escribió:
>>   I just find this rather surprising, considering that they CEO
>>   considers
>> open source software a cancer and communism.
>>

> "We're open-source friendly!" might be good marketing. Even though they
> really aren't.

Well, arguably they have an interoperability lab that they run with
Novell (again, that's who I work for, so I'm perhaps biased - though I
really do dislike Windows and pretty much always have - I preferred
Desqview when it was around).

They're also working with the SAMBA team now.

So it seems that some things are changing, finally.

Jim