POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Feb 2008 12:50:45
Message: <47b5d0f5$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:19:50 -0500, Sabrina Kilian wrote:

>  I don't believe Cho was on Prozac.

Ditto.  But even if she was, I have family members who have taken Prozac
in the past, and they never went out and killed anyone.  It actually
worked the way it was supposed to.

But people have different reactions to different drugs.  When I broke my
leg, I was prescribed Hydrocodone for the pain.  I had an adverse
reaction to it - it made me hallucinate.  I went for a week without any
real sleep (I did rest, but after I was off of it and on something else,
I realized that I'd been lying awake at night on the Hydrocodone).

My reaction is typical of < 0.1% of people who it is prescribed to.  That
doesn't make it a bad drug, just bad for me.

Jim