POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 14 Feb 2008 23:39:12
Message: <47b51770@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message

> ...on another note, placing blame for an event on others who are totally
> unrelated to that event and have no power over it is pretty silly.

Why not. It seems all the rage today. (not just in the US, same down here)

Blame the government, blame the previous government, blame the political
situation, blame the people who 'are trying to keep you down', blame the
corporations.

Just don't whatever you do don't accept any personal responsibility for
anything. It's all someone else's fault.
</sarcasm>

Sorry. It's a rather prevalant attitide that really irritates me.