POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. : Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Feb 2008 03:15:48
Message: <47b2a734$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote in message
news:3KI### [at] econymdemoncouk...

> I vaguely seem to remember that the documentation for DKBTrace claimed
> that chromatic aberration was "a bug in the real world" and was therefore
> not then supported.

Wow, that's thinking back a few years before I first used POV-Ray. :^D

Trying to remember if a mirror, or any opaque reflective object, can also do
this when the light shines onto something next to it (ior added, of course).
I haven't been doing much with POV past couple years far as creative renders
go. I'd probably know for certain if I had been doing more things with it.

Bob