POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My mouse : Re: My mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My mouse
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Feb 2008 21:12:17
Message: <47b25201$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> the mouse is not working well enough for the USB port but enough to
> "hand shake" with the PS2 interface.

If the adaptor is simple, there's virtually no electronics in it, and
what you really have is a mouse that will do either, with the signals
going over different pins.

> I really would like to know why this happens.

Check your BIOS for "legacy USB support" - that means to recognise mouse
and keyboard on USB ports.  That's all I can think of offhand.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?