POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Systema Metropolis: In the Wild : Re: Systema Metropolis: In the Wild Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:03:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Systema Metropolis: In the Wild
From: William Tracy
Date: 12 Feb 2008 20:23:25
Message: <47b2468d$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Takes one whole minute to parse the meshes! I'm sure it's not the loops
> on placeLandscape; I added debug statements before each #include. 60
> seconds to parse loop-less code seems extreme :D

Wow--I still thought it was the loops that were taking all the time.

I need to see about cranking down the Pov-Tree mesh resolution, then.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

ManyThings, and Nothing constructors

from a single ManyThings and a single
Nothing.
     -- Professor Keen, homework assignment 1, CSC 430