POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo! : Re: Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo!
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 12 Feb 2008 19:36:10
Message: <47b23b7a@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> I'm not the one pretending to know some guys' mind and software
>
> I think the problem is you're presenting personal judgements as facts.
> Rather than "I find MS's software to be crappy," you say "MS makes
> crappy software."  The very "MS is a crappy company, and it doesn't
> matter what everyone else thinks" sounds very bigoted.

ok ok, maybe I'm exagerating here, but MS HAS done some very crappy
software, you can't tell me I'm wrong in that. Windows 2000, for me, is
a master peace of OS, an example of low memory and extreme efficiency
and stability, something MS forgot when they made WinXP. Since WinXP is
a hybrid between Win2K and WinME, I think they put too much of WinME in XP.