POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Feb 2008 17:17:29
Message: <47b21af9$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:30:41 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 11 Feb 2008 19:32:24 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>

>>Oh, yes, I agree.  I remember a quote I saw somewhere that essentially
>>said something like "I've had to work very hard to be as lucky as I've
>>been".
>
> I believe Arnold Palmer (the golfer) also said. "The more I practice the
> luckier I get". Well get me, a sports quote, bejasus.

Maybe that's the one I am thinking of, though I thought it tied to work.
Probably in a book we've got in the house. :-)

>>> Shame.
>>
>>Yeah, it was one of those "I'll get around to it someday" things.
>
> Yes it is the things that you've not done, that you regret.

And only occasionally the things you have done. ;-)

Good friend of mine moved from Austin TX to Colorado Springs, CO - so he
could be around the mountains because he liked hiking in the mountains.

After he moved, he decided to move back.  Why?  Well, part of the reason
was because he never went hiking anymore - because the mountains were
right there.

(Of course, he's back in CO Springs now, because it's near where his kids
go to school and he goes to all their home basketball games - it probably
helps that he's very successfully self-employed)

Jim