POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Feb 2008 23:35:17
Message: <47b12205$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'm trying to see how that would work in a sound file, though.

Futz with the analog before you encode it the first time. It's going to
be more audible that one that wouldn't survive recodings, but if you
want a watermark that survives being played out a speaker and
re-recorded, that's what you need.

I don't know enough about the physics of it to know how to do it, but I
know it's been done (and broken) multiple times.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?