POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Systema Metropolis: In the Wild : Re: Systema Metropolis: In the Wild Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:47:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Systema Metropolis: In the Wild
From: William Tracy
Date: 11 Feb 2008 23:14:41
Message: <47b11d31$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> POV-Tree manual recommends you should *always* save to that other
> format, and only export to mesh when you're done.

I created a few files that I actually couldn't open again because I
screwed something up, and quit trying. A poor excuse, I know.

> Well... can you send me the huge meshes, at least? :) I want to try
> rendering your scene!

The smallest I can squeeze it down to is 13 megs, and that's with the 7z
compression format--15 megs is still the best I can get out of zip. Do
you want me to try emailing it to you?

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
     -- HAL 9000