POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition : My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition
From: John VanSickle
Date: 11 Feb 2008 17:43:34
Message: <47b0cf96@news.povray.org>
Saturday Night through Sunday AM:  Installed over a 45K dialup
connection (this took hours).

Sunday evening:  Created new project using old code.

Sunday evening:  Discovered that VC 2k8 Express doesn't come with the
OpenGL headers or libraries.

Just Now:  Remembered that Dev-C++ and OpenWatcom do.

Just Now:  Uninstalled MS VC 2008 Express Edition.

Life is good.

Regards,
John