POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I think I need more cores... : Re: I think I need more cores... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I think I need more cores...
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 11 Feb 2008 13:30:35
Message: <47b0944b@news.povray.org>
news:47b092dd$1@news.povray.org...

> OOC, how many cores does your server have? (Mine has 2. And they're both
> Pentium-III...)

Which one? I have somewhere around 50 database servers, and those are just
the ones that run production databases.

The one in question was a 2 proc server with hyperthreading, so windows
thought there were 4 processors. I can't remember what speed. We managed to
get that app transfered to another department. SEP now.