POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA) : Re: POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA) Server Time
17 May 2024 06:44:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA)
From: Alain
Date: 11 Feb 2008 13:06:56
Message: <47b08ec0@news.povray.org>
tiresias nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/02/10 07:36:
> I've just encountered this problem too.
>
> Animation worked OK. Got a full set of frames.
>
> Then the next day after changing the final frame setting, animations just hung
> as described in earlier postings in this thread. Single still frame reneders
> work OK.
>
> Now I can't get ANY animation renders to work. Tried rebooting, uninstalling and
> reinstalling, fiddling with various INI settings - all to no avail.

I had the same problem. It corrected itself after some time. Never knew what
caused the problem, nor what made it go away. At the time, I could only do
animations using the early 3.7 betas.

--
Alain
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing