POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I think I need more cores... : Re: I think I need more cores... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I think I need more cores...
From: Chambers
Date: 10 Feb 2008 22:10:53
Message: <47afbcbd@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Hey, nice to see that the IMP is doing something still - the website
> hasn't had much activity lately (though I haven't been reading the forums).

OK, correction: the forum is offline, and the website has been inactive
for more than a year?!?

Since I'm still interested in contributing CPU power, if nothing else,
to the IMP, is there a way to join your BOINC team?  (I tried the way
your project page at http://impfarm.imp.org/boinc/ states, but it gave
me an error.  I either need an invite code, or you need to accept public
applications again).

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com