POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Nekar
Date: 10 Feb 2008 12:20:42
Message: <47af326a@news.povray.org>
news:47af2886$1@news.povray.org...
> Nekar wrote:
>
> > I would say frettless
> > stringed instruments are the most difficult to learn.
>
> Ain't that the truth!
>
> Still, it's not *so* hard after enough practice. The hard thing is that
> the top E string is like cheese wire. You can *hurt* yourself on that
> thing! o_O

It sounds like you played the cheese to the e-string once  ;'>
eee-eee-KA-TWANK!
=:'o

My 10yr old son Duen is lucky enough to have violin lessons at school. His
teacher said he has natural talent and the potential to become one of the
best violinists or a conductor. He wanted to play lead guitar but I told him
I will teach him when he can play Paganini's 5th Caprice   =;)

I'm also planning on having my dads old violin fixed up to help inspire him.
But what I really want to play is contra-bass... Maybe one day when I have
enough money....

-Nekar