POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DKBTrace 2.12 : Re: DKBTrace 2.12 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DKBTrace 2.12
From: David Buck
Date: 10 Feb 2008 08:55:47
Message: <47af0263$1@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
> DUDE!
>
> GPL 3.0 it!

I see no reason to do anything at all with the DKBTrace license.  I
consider it an obsolete program at this point.  To GPL 3.0 it, I'd have
to contact all the original developers and get their permission.  On top
of that, to make it useful I'd have to do some more work to modernize
it.  I really don't see the point.  POVRay is where it's at.  That's the
one that should get the attention for licenses (which it is).

David Buck